Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day two: A favorite movie

This one is really hard for me, I have so many! I could go with a classic or a new one. Hmmmm...... Okay I got it!!


Princess Bride!!! My alltime favorite movie!

I absolutely love Wesley! His character has everything a good character needs from charm, good looks, humor, and an undying passionate love for Buttercup!

Not only does Inigo have the most quotable role but he has such determination and drive. I mean he was stabbed mutiple times and still kept fighting and won!

Look at that! It melts my heart!


So that's my favorite movie. I think it is an amazing love story but it's not just a romance tale! It has action and comedy and ROUS!! It is just simply amazing!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

ahhh SUCH a good movie! Looooove it! :D