Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day five: A favorite quote


'A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell."
                                                                       - C.S. Lewis
I love this quote mainly because it reminds me that I am not in control. I don't control God and I am not God. God is always going to reign and he will always be God no matter what we do! He will always get glorified in the end even if we don't personally do it. But I personally am gonna praise him because of all he has done for me and he is my best friend! He deserves all the praise I can give!

1 comment:

Charity said...

1) I flipping love this quote.

2) I found your blog through Lauren at Bits and Pieces and I love it.

3) I began following you when I saw the picture of Gilbert Blythe in the upper left of your blog :)